Monday, October 31, 2016

Hay Harvest- Digital Collage by Harford County Artist

Hay Harvest by Tracey Grumbach

As the days seem to slow to a turtle's pace, my thoughts are in St. Louis with my cousins and their children. If you are not friends with me on Facebook, you may not know that their 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son were in a horrific car accident and are both in comas with traumatic brain injuries. It has been quite a desperate time for my extended family as they have already lost one son in a car accident years ago when he was only 19.

If you could, please pray for my extended family. You can read more about the children and read the medical updates from their parents at their Go Fund Me page. The children's older sister set up the account to help relieve the incredible cost of the medical care for two children and the daily living expenses (my cousins are both staying at the hospital with their children, of course, which is two hours away from their home.)

The outpouring of help, love, prayers, and thoughts for my extended family has been amazing. Thank you to everyone who supports them in daily prayer. This is going to be a long difficult journey for the children, their parents, their grandparents, and their siblings. But with everyone's support, we can get them through this. Please continue to check the Go Fund Me page for updates, as I don't feel like it is appropriate for me to blog about it here daily.

Thanks and have a wonderful, safe Halloween.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!