Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thomas' Barn- Landscape Photography by Tracey Grumbach

Thomas' Barn was taken at Poplar Forest, VA

As I mentioned a while ago, my digital art piece, Four Pillars, was selected as one of the displayed images in Havre de Grace library's juried exhibition (there were 77 entries for only 13 spots, so that in and of itself is an honor).  I am so excited to announce that Friday night, I attended the artist's reception with my family and discovered that out of the 13 entries, Four Pillars won honorable mention! One piece of art (a beautiful watercolor called M.I.A.) won grand prize and three others were chosen for honorable mention, mine being one of those three. I was so shocked and pleased that other artists saw value and talent in my work. The show is on display at Havre de Grace Library during regular business hours now through December 7th if you'd like to see all the entries.

Here are a few snapshots from the event:

Four Pillars (top) is on display at Havre de Grace Library.

My beautiful children (including my oldest son's gorgeous girlfriend). From left to right:
Me, Brenna, Zachary, Natalie, Leah, and Tyler.


My husband, Brian, and me.


Also, I will be working at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace this Saturday. Stop in and see me before we switch shows.  This is the last time my current pieces will be hanging there before the new show goes up! I will be there from 11:00AM-2:30PM. Hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. What an exciting honor, and a lovely family, so glad they were able to experience the joy of it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!