Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The House on Main Street- Digital Art By Tracey Grumbach



20 Little things that bring me joy:

1.  The smell of fresh laundry
2.  A fire in my fireplace
3.  Lavender Essential Oil Linen Spray on my pillowcase
4.  My morning organic decaf coffee with a teaspoon of hot chocolate mix
5.  A walk along a wooded trail in any season
6.  The crunch of autumn leaves under foot
7.  The first winter snow
8.  The smell of Christmas cookies baking in the oven
9.  Moonlight or sunlight sparkling like diamonds of the water's surface
10.  Learning a new skill
11.  Laughter- I am an empathetic laugher so when I hear laughing I automatically laugh
12.  My alpaca wool socks keeping my feet toasty
13.  One square of organic dark chocolate with cherries
14.  The feel of dirt under my nails when planting a new seed
15.  Watching a good football game on a Sunday afternoon
16.  Cuddling under a blanket reading a captivating book
17.  Feeling my cat purr as she curls up on my lap
18.  Playing a board/card/dice game with my family
19.  Christmas carols on Christmas Eve
20.  Comfortable fleece long underwear worn as leggings

What is one little thing that brings you joy?  Take notice of it and plan time in your day to experience it...even if it is just for 5 minutes.

Have a beautiful day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!