Monday, March 13, 2017

Ticked Off! May 5th Lyme Disease Awareness Event at Arts By the Bay Gallery




After having about a week off from blogging and spending some quality time with my mother, I am slowly getting back into the swing of things! Over the past week the advertising for the upcoming Ticked Off- Lyme Disease Awareness Event at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace has come out! I will be displaying three walls of art, matted prints, and the published articles I have written.  A portion of the proceeds from my art in the month of May will benefit our local chapter of NatCapLyme! In addition, I will be collecting straight donations (you don't have to buy art), both online and in person at the gallery. When the online portion is set up, I will post a link to the donation site. We so desperately need to get out accurate information to the public about this debilitating and dangerous disease! I will be sharing my story and discussing how art has helped me through some of my most difficult times.

I am thrilled to share these fliers with you and personally invite each and every one of you to come out May 5th from 6-9PM! It is going to be lots of fun! It is also First Friday celebration in Havre de Grace the same evening, so after you stop in to the gallery you can take part in all of the other festivities and activities throughout the main street area.

You can check the Upcoming Events tab for the calendar that lists all of events coming up this spring!




Everyone on the east coast...be safe during this blizzard!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!