Saturday, June 24, 2017

Original Art by Tracey Grumbach for Sale

In addition to the 5 framed pieces I will have hanging in the Sizzling Summer Art Exhibition at Arts By the Bay, I will also be adding three new unframed originals to the print bins. The following will be available for sale-


Chicago- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Chicago
Limited Edition 1/1
12" x  8" matted to 14" x 11"



John Wright Store and Restaurant- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

John Wright Store and Restaurant
Limited Edition 1/1
12” x  8” matted to 14” x 11”




Belle Farm- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach
Belle Farm
Limited Edition 1/1
12” x  8” matted to 14” x 11”


Remember, most of my digital art pieces are one of a kind and will only be printed one time, so if you are interested in any of these, please let me know ASAP before they are gone!

These pieces will be available starting Wednesday, June 28th. The opening reception will be held on Friday, June 30th from 7PM-9PM. I will be working that evening, so stop in and see me while checking out the amazing art displayed at Arts By the Bay Gallery.


Hope your Saturday is going well!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!