Friday, July 7, 2017

Dixie- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Dixie- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach
Meet Dixie- Dixie was created as a result of learning some new techniques in the Figurescapes Digital art class I am taking. Her name just came to me as I was creating this piece. She looks like a Dixie, doesn't she? While the class is focused on creating figurative humans, I wanted to create a more realistic version of an animal but still honor the new strategies I've learned. I created this on my own after completing the below assigned second project-

Below is the final result of the second project. The projects are a bit too abstract for my taste, but I am enjoying the process anyway.


Go Figure- Digital Art Class Project

I have two more projects to complete in the class, so there is still more learning ahead. I can't wait to see how these new skills will play out in my future work.

Today Brian and I are taking our oldest son to check out a trade school he is interested in near Philadelphia. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Ours is a busy one, so I will see you on the other side. Be safe out there, y'all.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!