Thursday, July 6, 2017

Throwback Thursday Post- July 6, 2010

I've been blogging for a very long time. I was blogging even before blogging was a thing. I was blogging back when dial-up was the only option for internet. Unfortunately, several of my blogs have been lost to time, but some (after 2009) have survived but can only be seen by me. So, I thought it would be fun to take a time machine back every once in a while to see blog posts from the past. Fasten your seatbelts on the time machine...we are heading back to 2010 for this entry I posted. My kids and myself were MUCH younger then...

P.S.- I will add explanations and commentary in italics in the original post,


July 6, 2010
I am taking a day off
from posting Project 365 images
so I can catch up on the editing
since I have been out of town
for the past couple of days. (I attempted a photo-a-day project back in 2010 but only made until August or September if I remember correctly)

I thought I would take this time to
share some of the images I took
while on our mother-son weekend trip
to Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.

I shared pictures already from
our first day there,
but these are from the second day.

I tried to focus on patterns 
and abstracts this day,
so it is a bit unusual for me.
I hope you enjoy them anyway!

Panoramic view of Friendsville, Maryland from scenic overlook





Sideling Hill Rest Stop











I should be back to regular posting tomorrow!  

Until then, my friends...
xoxo


See?  Wasn't that fun?  I will reshare old posts as I find ones that aren't too embarrassing. I will tag them with "throwback" in the labels if you ever want to reminisce with me! LOL. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!