Thursday, August 31, 2017

1/365- Time's Relentless Melt

Time's Relentless Melt- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt.
-Susan Sontag 



After thinking about it a lot lately, I have decided to change the format of this blog for a year. Starting today I am beginning a 365 Project where, for one entire year, I will post either a piece of art or a photograph paired with a quote every single day. I tried this back in 2010 and I only made it through 3/4 of the year. This year I want to make it all the way through.  While I will be occasionally sharing information about art shows, upcoming events, speaking engagements, or workshops, I am focusing on pairing two of my favorite things...quotes and art. After the year is over, who knows what I will get into, but for now, I am looking forward to this challenge and this journey! I hope you enjoy the ride along with me.

Until tomorrow...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!