Friday, September 1, 2017

2/365- I Wish We Were Butterflies

digital painting of a butterfly feeding on flower
Project 365- I Wish We Were Butterflies

I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.
― John Keats, Bright Star: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne

 ------------

Please come out to Arts By the Bay Gallery tomorrow from 11:00AM-2:30PM to visit me during my shift! I will be there to meet and greet the public, answer any questions you may have about Lyme Disease, and/or any questions you may have about digital art and photography! Looking forward to seeing everyone! This is the last time this show I will be working-so come see the art now! The new show will be opening Friday, September 15th! More info coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!