Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Weeds


Anyone know what plant this is?
I see it as an invasive weed and it is all over my garden,
swallowing up my plants.
Someone told me years ago, though, that it is actually ground cover.
Anyone know?

Please pray for a safe drive home for us today.
It's a long 5 hour drive and I am hoping for stress free passage.

Today I am thankful that weeds can sometimes be beautiful too.
In all ugly things our perspective can help us find the silver lining
and make us grateful for even the most difficult situations.
Even on cloudy days I sometimes put on sunglasses 
just to fool my psyche in to believing it is sunny ;)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!