Thursday, August 28, 2014

I Looked Out the Window

Canton, Baltimore City


Today I am thankful to have such a close, loving relationship with my kids.
There is nothing I enjoy more than them coming home from school each day
and telling me all about their day.
I am so glad they trust me and let me be a part of their lives.
I love being able to guide them but also let them make their own decisions and mistakes.
Making mistakes is a part of life and a great way to learn about their character
as well as learn life lessons.
It is never easy to watch your child stumble, but it is always a pleasure to see them
pick themselves up, brush off, and move on.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!