Tuesday, September 8, 2015

When Fears Are Grounded



When fears are grounded dreams take flight.
~Unknown


Please mark your calendars for Friday, October 2, 2015.  I will be hosting the opening reception for my show at The Gallery at 122 Main where I will be the featured artist for the month of October! The reception is from 5PM- 8PM and the gallery is located at 122 E. Main Street in Elkton, Maryland. I will be showcasing my photography and digital art. I am partnering with a soon-to-be-announced Lyme advocacy group to spread awareness about this terrible disease and a percentage of the proceeds from my art sales will go to Lyme education and awareness. I would love to see lots of friendly faces...stop in, introduce yourself, browse through the gallery and enjoy the evening in Elkton! Hope to see you there!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!