Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I Was a Great Reader of Fairy Tales- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach


About this image: A passed over 2010 image of a local bed and breakfast in my archives got a breath of new life in this digital art piece. I loved the fairy tale castle feel to the structure and would have killed someone to live there and own it myself. Just kidding. I really wouldn't kill someone. Ever. Unless it was self defense, of course. But, I digress. On a plane ride to Florida this weekend, I had plenty of time to use my digital skills to translate this old picture into what I consider a beautiful creation of my imagination. Fairy tales...I am living my own fairy tale because I choose to see the magic in each day of my life.

Speaking of fairy tales, I am proud to say my oldest daughter had a very successful trip college hunting in Florida this weekend and has made a commitment to go to Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL to study Film Production. She will be moving there in August to start writing the fairy tale beginning of her own life. I can not be more proud of my kids. My oldest son is back at college seeking a business degree while working at a local restaurant and my twins are working hard in homeschool. I am the luckiest mom in the world.

I hope to see you at the art show opening Friday night from 5-8PM in Oxford, PA!  I can't wait to see everyone! Stop in, see the art, and let's chat about my pieces. See the flyer below:




Also, mark your calendars NOW for a new art show opening soon at Arts By the Bay Gallery on Friday, February 3 from 7-9PM!  I will be there with 5 pieces hanging and I will be working the desk, so stop in and see me!

I hope you have an amazing Wednesday and spread a little magic dust of your own today.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your daughter, what an exciting moment as a mom. But most of all yay for you raising great kids, happy marriage, and amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!