Friday, February 24, 2017

Cheerful Leadership- Digital Art


About this image: I've always loved blue and yellow together. So, when the rest of the bouquet died away and all I was left with was yellow daisies, I placed them lovingly in my blue glass bottle and smiled. For they seemed to belong right there, in its embrace, the blue grounding and complementing the cheerfulness of the yellow. According to some sources, the color yellow, especially in flowers, means cheerfulness, and the daisy represents leadership or a large endeavor. Thus, the title Cheerful Leadership. If I were a flower, I would follow these beauties, would you not?

Have a beautiful Friday and the rest of your weekend.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!