Thursday, February 23, 2017

Vagabond- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach



About this image: The stillness and quiet I feel surrounding me in this place is deep. Even the birds are quiet, the fog sitting heavily on top of everyone, everything. You can almost feel the weight of it on your shoulders, pushing you toward the center of the earth. The gravity of it...  The harbor is like a glass mirror, smooth and shiny reflecting back the stillness of the air. The only sound I hear is the click of the shutter release and it seems offensive. "Shhhhhhh," I want to murmur to it. "You'll break the spell."  And in that moment, I decide I too want to be a vagabond.

It's been a rough morning here, so to cheer myself and everyone else up, here is a free texture I created that I'd like to share with you. To get the full size resolution, visit my Flickr account and download it from there. xo



Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!