Friday, February 3, 2017

Humility Is the Foundation of All Virtues- Baltimore Digital Artist



About this image: Remember I talked about that one day last week where the sun was actually out and I took a walk with the kids? Since then, it has been gray, dreary, dark, and downright depressing. Truthfully, this has been one of the longest stretches of dreariness I can remember. So, I have resorted to going back to that day for some inspiration, warmth, and sunshine; otherwise, I doesn't look like I will be getting any. Where I live there are so many awesome rural buildings. I love buildings that show a bit of wear and tear on the outside yet have the strength and resilience to be standing strong in the face of utter destruction. I find it inspirational in my journey for my health and rather metaphoric to remember that although on the outside, my physical body may take a beating, my soul, the foundation of my being is standing strong, weathering the storm.

Please consider heading out tonight to Havre de Grace to enjoy the opening reception of the Winter Blitz art show from 7-9PM at Arts By the Bay Gallery. I will be working but I will also have 5 pieces hanging (one of which is on the cover and featured in the upcoming issue of Somerset Digital Studio magazine), photographing the show for promotions, and I will be mingling/chatting with our guests! So, stop in for a good time and good art!  Hope to see you there!


Have a beautiful weekend. I will see you here on Monday. xo  Go Falcons! :)

xo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your work tonight Tracey! I can relate to the fear, frustration and mental and physical toll a bewildering health journey can take you on. I appreciate your openness and love how your artwork tells your story and your strength shines through in every piece.
    -Jessica St. Clair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!