Sunday, September 10, 2017

11/365- Bull and Puddle

Visual Artist Tracey Grumbach
“Zen masters say you cannot see your reflection in running water, only in still water.”
―Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat, Pray, Love

------------

It was good to spend some time with my husband and two oldest kids yesterday. Brian, Brenna, and I took a day trip to Pennsylvania and did some hiking at Ringing Rocks Park.  An amazing boulder field filled with rocks that ring like bells when struck and Bucks County, PA's largest waterfall are located at this park. It was a great day. Perhaps I will share a few photos in the future of this location. Then, we met Tyler and his girlfriend, Leah for dinner in Glen Rock, PA. It has been a while since I've had my oldest kids all together for quality time.

Today the twins are being baptized. We are so excited for them as they made this decision on their own. We have been attending a local church led by a pastor that we consider a family friend and we have been so happy there. We are so proud of their decision and can't wait for them to stand in front of the church to proclaim their faith. The fact that Brenna is safe and sound at home and she is able to experience this moment with her siblings is very special for us.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. I am looking forward to a Raven's win today as the NFL season kicks off. I am thrilled the Patriots lost Thursday night...there is no better way to start the season than seeing Tom Brady mad and defeated. It's football season!

Until tomorrow...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!