Monday, May 19, 2014

Proud as a Peacock


Last night I ate at the restaurant where my oldest son works.
He has been working there for many months now,
so we decided to surprise him by stopping in for dinner.

Imagine how proud I was when his coworkers and
the owner of the establishment came over, 
introduced themselves, and told me what a wonderful
person and hard worker he was.
They all said, "We all love him around here!"

Yes, I was as proud as this peacock when I heard that!
As a mother, you only hope that your children will 
grow up to be hard working, smart, kind souls
and when you see that coming to fruition in your kids,
it makes a mother proud.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!