Saturday, July 26, 2014

Clouds Moving In

Sunset as the Clouds Blanket the Summer Sky

Today I am thankful for the Great Spirit, God, for knowing exactly what
I need and when I need it in my life.
I went to my first yoga class today and caught up with a longtime friend
as well as met a new friend with whom I had a lot in common.
Both of these ladies helped me out today and gave me hope for a better future...
one without as much physical pain and sickness.
I truly believe people come into our lives for a reason;
whether it be to teach us something about ourselves,
or to connect on a level that others can't.
Life unfolding is beautiful to watch and experience.
I have to learn to let go a bit more and let my spirit guide me.
That is tough for this control-freak Virgo, but I can do it.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!