Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Got Life?


I am in the very early stages of working on this collage right now.  Started with a vintage image and the idea is just starting to take shape...wonder where it will end up?  We shall see!

It has been a madhouse here at home.  Spring has rushed in and overwhelmed me in a matter of days! My oldest daughter is in a elite soccer league that plays twice a week at far-away fields (that requires 40 minutes one way driving) and practices on a third day.  My oldest son is in his senior year and gearing up for graduation and college.  His prom is this Saturday so we have been doing some last minute running for that.  My twins are both in separate baseball leagues (one in teeball since she has never played before and the other in a 7-8 league) which requires 3 separate days of games and practices.  In addition, the twins are in an after school fitness/cross country training program twice a week!  Not to mention homework, home/office/studio construction, my real estate photography business, my art, my many doctor appointments, and daily living requirements (laundry, anyone?).  Whew!  It is refreshing after coming out of a long and dormant winter, but, wowzers, I'd like to catch my breath!

It is the perfect time of year to stop and smell the new growing grass, but who has time for that?  You know what...me.  I have time.  I only have time because I choose to have time.  If the vacuuming has to wait, so be it.  I don't want to miss this miraculous transition spring gives us if I can help it.  So, I schedule in time just to go for a short walk around my property and stop to see things.  Sounds crazy, but I do.  

How do you all keep track of busy schedules and make sure you have time to appreciate the day?  I'd love to hear your organization ideas, scheduling ideas, or life management ideas!  You know what else I would love?  On-the-go healthy recipe ideas for a family that eats dinner and runs for most of the week...send them my way, please!  

By the way, I am taking reader questions again for a future post, so if you've got any burning questions, either personal or art or business or photography, drop me a line!  You can email me or PM me on Facebook!  Thanks in advance...the questions last time were fun and awesome!  

Have a wonderful Hump Day!  It is Wednesday, isn't it???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!