Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Week


1.  The pink blossoms peeking out on the outstretched, sun drenched branches at the local orchard.

2.  "Thank you Mama." and a kiss on the cheek after gently cleaning my little one's wounds after she crashed on the asphalt running to catch the morning bus.

3.  The chandelier I ordered for my new office/studio space that is under construction.  I've always wanted a chandelier in my office.

4.  The hand written card I received from my mother.  There is nothing better than getting unexpected love in the mail.

5.  The new baby willow tree leaves shining my favorite bright spring green dancing to and fro in the breeze.

6.  The smell of the first grass cutting of the season.  Oh, how I've missed that smell.

7. Doc Martin.  Every single episode.  Love him.  Love it.  Can't get enough.  I am pretty sure I was British in a past life.

8.  Getting an email from a colleague saying thank you for a job well done and telling me I was an important part of the team.  Everyone wants to belong to something bigger than themselves.

9.  The first hot cup of organic rooibos tea in the morning.  YUM.

10.  Having dinner with my family and friends at a delicious Irish Pub (I had the traditional beef stew...OMG)  after the opening reception at the gallery showing my work!

I hope you are as blessed and have 100 times more things that make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!