Friday, May 29, 2015

Why Fit In When You Were Born to Stand Out?



My friends, I will leave you this week with my latest digital collage painting...Why Fit In When You Were Born to Stand Out?

Strut, shine, prance, flaunt, be proud, show off...but do so with humility and grace.

Be you.  You are the only you, so be it.

Have a blessed weekend and I will see you on the other side if I survive my son's graduation party I am hosting here at my home.  Anyone who knows me knows for sure that I despise entertaining...I am actually quite the wallflower when in my natural state.

Sending love to you all...until Monday.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!