Friday, January 13, 2017

Flowers In Her Hair- Digital Portrait by Tracey Grumbach



About this image: This is my beautiful daughter, Brenna. She is a senior in high school this year. Recently, a friend of mine who does portrait photography, asked her to model for a concept she had in mind. So, my daughter did her makeup, got on her homecoming dress and modeled for her. When she was finished, she came back in the house and I asked her to let me take a quick reference photo of her and then I digitally painted this portrait from that. She is headed off to college in the fall and is in the last leg of deciding what college she wants to attend. She, for a long time, has wanted to major in film and television production so that is what she is going for.

We fly out of Maryland today heading for Orlando to tour one of the schools on her list, Full Sail University. Please pray for a safe trip for us. I am not a huge fan of flying, so flying on Friday the 13th the morning after a full moon does not make me too happy. But, I know God's got this, so I won't worry too much. I would however, love all the safe travel prayers I can get.

Have a wonderful weekend...see you next week.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!